Fast-growing technology firm focused on developing and delivering cloud-based IT Services to Investment firms. Continued growth due to success.
Looking for driven, energetic, independent and motivated people to join a collaborative and highly successful team. Strong customer service skills are essential, working directly with clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
(includes the following, but other duties may be assigned as required)
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone (remote support) and onsite visits.
- Configuration of equipment software applications.
- Provide training to clients in the use of our Citrix services and VPN connectivity for remote access.
- Fundamental knowledge of Client/Server, Active Directory and Operating System technologies to identify and correct issues in client computer systems.
- Maintain client hardware including PC and Mac workstations and laptops, printers/scanners, mobile devices and tablets.
- Perform lifting 25lbs to 50lbs. for short periods of time.
Key skills required:
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Ability to assess and prioritize work in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivation, detail-oriented and organized manner.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Experience supporting: Windows, Office, Active Directory, Citrix, Networks, Mobile Devices
- Competitive base salary
- Performance bonus
- Employer Contributed 401K Plan
- Healthcare Benefits & Corporate Discounts
- Excellent career growth potential