(Includes the following, but other duties may be assigned as required)
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone (remote support) and onsite visits.
- Configuration of client equipment to connect to network and/or domain resources run necessary financial software and misc. applications.
- Provide training to clients in the use of our Citrix services and VPN connectivity for remote access.
- Fundamental knowledge of client/server, Active Directory and Operating system technologies to identify and correct issues in client computer systems.
- Maintain client hardware including PC and MAC workstations and laptops, printers/scanners, mobile devices and tablets.
- Ability to manage/troubleshoot hardware (video cards, USB & peripheral devices and drivers).
- Ability to troubleshoot Activesync, BES and other mobile device technologies.
- Publish/Manage Citrix applications.
- Light Server administration.
- Create/Manage Active Directory accounts, groups & permissions.
- Install, configure & manage print queues.
- Manage domain services & policies.
- Troubleshoot DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP issues.
- Perform lifting 25lbs to 50lbs. for short periods of time.
Skills and experience required include:
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Ability to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Experience with Bloomberg, Markit, Capital IQ, Thompson Reuters and other market data software.
- Ability to assess and prioritize work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage resources both laterally & vertically.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Some college or degree a plus.
- Min 2 years’ experience in a relevant field.
- GREAT ATTITUDE, team player always willing to pitch in and take on new tasks.
- Proactive/flexible nature – if you see something that can be improved, suggest it.