Global investment management firm that provides a broad range of high value-added investment strategies to sophisticated clients around the world.
This is a new role, due to the expansion of the Information Security team. This specialist role will work as part of a team that is responsible for the design, standardization, automation, implementation and support around all of the Information Security disciplines, including server, network, and end user device security. This position will play a significant role in initiating new technologies and processes that join technology with business needs and improve the security posture of the firm.
- Experience and desire to lead security programs, including: vulnerability testing and management, service provider/vendor assessments, policies/standards/procedures, IT risk management, IT audit coordination, awareness and training, project management and identity and access management.
- Passion for Information Security.
- Intimate familiarity with security infrastructure that is based around endpoint, server and network security.
- Ability to take previous experience around Information Security technologies and identify areas for process and operational improvement.
- Demonstrated ownership around individual and team initiated projects, as well as the long term maintenance of those projects.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and communicate ideas, suggestions and solutions that drive to the firm’s long term objectives.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in the support of Information Security infrastructure and programs • Demonstrated experience in vulnerability assessments, service provider/vendor assessments, and identity and access management programs.
- Advanced understanding of server, endpoint and network technologies.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Information Security certifications a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.